Mandarin Speaking Admin Assistant
Location: Start in Cambridge Moving to Edinburgh After the New Year
Duration: ongoing temp role, 6 months rolling
About The Company:
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Assist the office manager to do the daily administrative work;
- Assume the office of secretary, archives and seal use, custody;
- Responsible for assets management, procurement and any other related jobs when require;
- Responsible for team building, in charge of propaganda work, reflect the working dynamic;
- Take charge of expense management of office and order stationary base on the business need;
- Do any other jobs related business and admin when require
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, written and spoken Chinese.
- Bachelor's degree in administration or business management or equivalent.
- Proven understanding of serve for others, should be active and self-improvement.
- Have a good sense of conscientiousness and patience.
- Be passionate to administrative work.
- Have a good comprehensive coordination function (to coordinate the internal and external relations, grasps the various sections of the work information), timely coordinate and solve the relevant problems.
Passport and Visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying, please call Jack on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to Jack.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.