- Organize historical financial documents
- Archive all financial documents, i.e. invoices, expense claim documents, tax, treasury etc.
- Complete archive report once per month;
- SACA checking for documentation process
- Check the correctness and compliance of invoices;
- Register invoice data's on invoice e-flow and follow the whole procedure until the payment is done;
- Communicate with oversea company and different local departments even the suppliers for the issues concerning the payments;
- Find solution to clear off overdue invoices;
- Relevant degree in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Strong organizational skills
- A good team player, be willing to help
- Proficiency in MS Office
Candidates must be eligible to, and hold all relevant finalized paperwork, to live and work in the UK. Copies of Passports and Visas will be requested.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.