Mandarin & English Speaking Finance Assistant/Administrator , Vauxhall, London
Working for a company in Vauxhall, London who deal with the high end construction across London.
* Working with the financial accounting team to produce the month end results and financial reporting with relevant commentary and analysis.
* Perform inter-company reconciliations
* Assist accounting and financial director in collating all information for management reporting
* Company procedures and regulations translation
* Company official documents and archives handling
* Provide support to manager with financial analysis/modelling of commercial deals and decision support
* Supporting manager in preparation of quarterly business plans, reforecasts and annual budgets in conjunction with the business and presentation to the partners.
* Provide ad hoc support as required by manager, head of accounting and financial director.
Experience in accounting and finance, and good knowledge of business management. (construction background is good plus).
Excellent analytical skills and a structured approach to problem solving.
Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
Excellent Multitasking and prioritizing skills.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Degree educated highly desirable, preferably in finance.
Fluent English and Mandarin (both spoken and written).
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.