Management Accountant - CIMA - Contract - Bracknell, Berkshire.
A global IT services company is searching for a CIMA qualified Management Accountant to join their team in Bracknell on a contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing reporting, tracking and forecasting for a business unit transformation plan; you will have the following experience:
* CIMA Qualified (or equivalent)
* Internal Customer Engagement Skills
* Investment Appraisal
* Budgeting/Forecasting & Planning
* Financial Reporting & Analysis
* Financial Systems and Processes (Advanced Excel)
* Managing Financial Performance
Reporting to the Finance Business Partner, your responsibilities will be as follows:
* To support the Finance Business Partner and Transformation Programme Team in all aspects of decision support, by providing timely and accurate financial information and recommendations.
* To provide challenge and insight into current financial performance and forecast and make suggestions for improvements.
* Accurately report actuals and forecast for the transformation programme.
* Perform scenario analysis to identify potential options and asses outcomes for input to the plan. Determine risks & opportunities and identify interdependencies in the plan
* Review forecasts/plans including top level adjustments and risks/opportunities and action plan to close the gap/tasks
* Assessment of risk and action plan to close gap/risk. Recommendations on mitigation actions
* Identify and review key KPIs to measure the success of the transformation programme, across all programmes, but in particular Tooling and Automation
* Drive opportunities to accelerate the programme plan and pull forward benefits at the same time as minimising risk
* Monitor change control against the programme
* Monitor benefits realisation in the main P&Ls
* Forecast/plan including top level adjustments and risks/opportunities and action plan to close the gap/task
* Assessment of risk and action plan to close the gap/task. Recommendation on mitigation actions
* Identify risks and opportunities in the delivery of the transformation
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.