Managed Service Design Manager - ServiceNow - ITIL - Solihull
A leading global IT and Technology provider now requires an experienced Service Design Manager join their core team based in Solihull. The role will be responsible for the success of our clients Managed Network Operations System offering across EMEIA. This includes defining, designing and deploying the Service Designs to support new client needs utilising the MNOS and other software and hardware based technologies and services.
As Managed Service Design Manager you will be responsible for:
- MNOS customer service definition, design and deployment
- Integration of the clients Network and Telecomms offering including Managed LAN, WAN, WiFi, IoT, Virtualised networks, Unified Comms and Service Providers into MNOS.
- Integration of offering and MNOS into ServiceNow.
- Design, co-ordination and deployment of MNOS and ServiceNow service process interfaces into the clients Global NOC's and support organisations.
You will ideally have the following skills set:
- Service Design
- Managed Networks knowledge
- ServiceNow knowledge
- Customer interface skills as SME
- Product and service management
- WAN, LAN and WiFi understanding
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on Patrick.Mcnamara@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.