Major Incident Manager (SC)
My global IT services client is looking to recruit a Major Incident Manager for an initial 6 month contract position.
The successful Incident manager will
- Act as quality assurance of completed designs to ensure they comply with company standards.
- Visit sites as necessary to ensure compliancy of the infrastructure
- Raise ECRs as necessary
- Attend Internal Design Reviews (IDR) and Final Design Reviews (FDR) as necessary
Skill set required:
- 'hands-on' experience
- Familiar with MS Office Applications
- Thorough knowledge of JSPS and SDIPs.
Due to the nature of the work, this role requires applicants to have valid SC clearance
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.