Major Incident Manager - SC Cleared
The Major Incident Manager is responsible for assessing business impact and taking ownership of service Major Incidents. They will engage across all teams in to ensure the appropriate focus and resource is available to restore service to the customer in the quickest possible timeframes. Once assigned, the Major Incident Manager will manage and resolve all issues throughout the lifecycle of the incident.
The Major Incident Manager will also be the escalation point for the Incident Managers within the team and provide on the job training & knowledge sharing where possible.
The role includes communication within the business and to the customer on plans, progress and resolution of Major Incidents. Where appropriate, Post Incident Reports will be generated with the aim improving process and live service.
Skills - Mandatory:
- Major Incident Management experience.
- Ability to manage, prioritise & successfully execute multiple tasks & activities.
- Ability to build strong relationships with the Customer & other Resolver Groups to aid efficient resolution of Major Incidents.
- Demonstrate strong Customer Service Skills.
- Possess good written & oral communication skills.
Skills - Useful:
- A Service Support Background.
- Experience using Excel.
- ITIL Management Foundation Courses
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.