|Job Title:||Logistics/Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
The Deployment team is accountable for the successful delivery of the projects by managing the hardware requirements on behalf of the shareholders within the agreed time, cost and quality targets.
The Logistics Manager is a key role within the Deployment Team and reports directly to the Deployment Business Manager.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of Central Logistics and Asset Management (CLAM) services to Shareholder requirements and agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Responsible for intensely managing the day-to-day delivery of CLAM suppliers, 3rd parties and retained resources against contracted time, cost and quality obligations.
- Responsible for the development and continuous improvement of the methodologies, processes, capabilities and resources (via suppliers, 3rd Parties and retained resources) required to deliver CLAM services including all related forums and governance control points.
- Management of virtual stock management and reconciliation of stock.
- Responsible for management of Forward Logistics service to ensure timely forecasting, ordering and delivery of equipment to meet Shareholder requirements within agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Responsible for management of Reverse Logistics service to ensure timely recovery and utilisation of equipment (new and decommissioned) to minimise potential write off and meet Shareholder requirements within agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Responsible for Inventry Management through optimising investment in stock, minimising stock holding and obsolescence risk whilst meeting the requirements of the company and Shareholder deployment Projects and Programmes, including the management and Asset Tracking of all equipment issued from warehouse to installation on site or return to warehouse. Proactively working with Technical and Finance teams to agree and implement reuse of stock wherever possible and dispose of stock where appropriate.
- Responsible for working with the Shareholders, the business and supplier teams to develop and maintain detailed operating plan and budget for CLAM service.
- Responsible for undertaking direct intervention to investigate under-performance, instigating recovery initiatives and intensely managing the recovery of service performance. Escalating to the Deployment Business Manager as required.
- Responsible for undertaking the validation and acceptance of CLAM services provided by suppliers, 3rd Parties and retained resources.
- Responsible for proactively working with the Deployment Business Manager to ensure that all requirements, dependencies, risks and issues relating to CLAM services the are identified, prioritised and managed.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to optimise the delivery of CLAM services including combining with Warehouse services to provide cost savings.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Internal Communications Manager
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Contracts Manager - Telecoms/Construction
Location: Berkshire, England
Network Test Manager
Location: Hertfordshire, England
Salary: Competetive Salary and Package
IT Project Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Internal Communications Manager - Transformation/Change
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: competitive day rate