|Job Title:||Logistics Controller (Deployment)|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
We are looking for an experienced Logistics Controller to join our team at shiny, new Head Offices next to Reading Station. This is an opportunity to join a fantastic team, with daily challenge to your work and opportunity to fully utilise your coordination skills at the forefront of mobile network services.
Our Logistics Team are responsible for partnering with our Deployment Team and Small Works Contractors nationally, to ensure that everything is in place for us to Build or Upgrade RAN, Transmission and Backhaul Network sites across our Shareholders' shared network throughout the UK.
PLEASE ONLY SEND YOUR CV AT THIS STAGE
The Logistics Controller has a broad remit, requiring excellent organisational skills and ability to engage with internal and external customers as well as 3rd party service providers. To ensure our Deployment Teams have what they need, when they need it, here are a few of the things you could expect to be doing:
- Managing the stock holding, working with the programmes to ensure forecasts are received and actioned.
- Working with the Small Works Contractors (SWCs) to maintain stock levels, including stock in field, and ensuring timely and quality delivery of all required hardware to sites.
- Working with Design to ensure recent products are being deployed.
- Ensuring Vendors are delivering to time and expectations, managing any exceptions, and being a key point of contact for our Customers surrounding communications.
- Review of processes, reports and procedures to find opportunities for continuous improvements.
What we are looking for:
- Aside from a confident, engaging manner, which will allow you to get the very best out of those around you, we are looking for the following experience:
- An understanding of the Mobile Telecoms Build/Deployment process
- Microsoft Excel skills - Confident managing reporting and data using intermediate functions like Pivots and Lookups.
- Ability to take ownership of your function - looking for opportunities to improve service and act upon them.
- Customer focus - We need people who can get the very best out of delivery teams, whilst maintaining excellent customer service to our Shareholders and partners.
To apply for the Logistics Controller please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.