Linux Engineer (DNS)
Are you an experienced Linux & High Performance Computer (HPC) Engineer? Can you work within a dynamic customer environment?
Our client is looking for a Linux & HPC Engineer with a proven record of accomplishment to join a team to support the solution for a well-known supplier to multiple facets of British industry. The role will be based out of their Fujitsu Stevenage offices with occasional travel to site locations within greater London and the South East.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited too):
- Support the dedicated HPC elements of the solution
- Application running and benchmarking
- Bright Cluster management
- Job schedulers
Skills and Experience
- Linux (Mandatory)
- Bright cluster manager
- Running and benchmarking HPC applications, Abaqus/LS Dyna/Open Foam/Fluent/SLES Enterprise
- Service Automation
- Job schedulers, PBS Pro/Slurm/SGE
This role require someone to hold high level security clearance or be willing to undergo the clearance process.
If this looks interesting, do not hesitate to click on apply.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.