Legal Temp / Adminstrator- Telecoms - Dublin - 3 months
Legal resource required for a short term project in a leading Telecommunications Company based in Dublin.
Duties include reviewing a variety of legal documentation in relation to the telecoms network such as Leases; Licences; and Master Site Agreements and uploading this information onto a database for future use. The ideal candidate will be required to have knowledge and understanding of the terminology used in these types of agreements. You will also be required to carry out some administrative duties such as filing and scanning on behalf of the networks legal team from time to time.
You will have the following skills:-
- Legal degree
- Some commercial experience - administration etc
- Exposure to legal documents
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Great attention to detail is essential;
- Good file management and administration skills; and
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
The ideal candidate will have a legal qualification or have some experience as a legal secretary or legal executive.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.