Legal Team Administrator
A fast paced, agile and customer-centric Communications company, who are based within a newly refurbished office in the heart of Reading. They are currently seeking a Legal Team Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis, to support the Legal Team on a wide range of administrative and paralegal activities.
- Raising and receipting of Purchase Orders
- NTQ Receipt logging assessment and instruction to external solicitors
- Legal inbox triage handling and allocation (management of lower level matters)
- Litigation reporting and dashboard
- Site Access Support (access letters, interpretation of rights, difficult SP access request management)
- Issuing of NDA templates and logging of signed NDAs
- Uploading documents to SiteNet or Wax Digital
- Location and tracing missing documents
- Support with organising meetings
- Taking notes and actions at team meetings
- Previous administrative experience, ideally gained within a large company
- Excellent word processing skills including Microsoft excel / Outlook / PowerPoint and Word
- Organised and efficient
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle large workloads and learn new skills
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.