Location: Battersea, London
About the Role:
Our Client is Multinational Corporation who is dedicated to development, innovation and technology in five different sectors: ports and related services; retail; infrastructure; energy and telecommunications.
Our client is looking for a Legal PA to provide a range of administrative and secretarial duties to support the Legal Department. Based in Battersea, they're looking for you to join their exciting team of six layers and two PAs in a fast paced office environment.
- Provide General PA support to the Legal Counsel.
- Fulfil administrative duties including preparing and checking expenses claims, arranging couriers, photocopying, filing and managing inbound and outbound post.
- Book travel and accommodation arrangements, including arranging business visas where necessary, in line with the expenses policy.
- Diary management - keep an overall view of the diary, scheduling internal and external meetings across different time zones and arranging local, national and international travel.
- Schedule meetings and events such as workshops, including equipment booking and catering arrangements.
- Some contract management including handling the execution, recording and archiving of legal documents.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with the ability to introduce and manage procedures in a fast moving and evolving environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills providing effective communication across different levels of the business.
- Proactive and self-motivated approach, coupled with an outgoing attitude and assertive personality.
- Good time management and self-organisational skills with an ability to work effectively to tight timescales and under stressful situations.
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels.
- Expert in Microsoft office suite, advanced in Word and Excel.
If you are interested in applying, please call Jack on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to Jack.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.