|Job Title:||Legal Counsel - Property/Real Estate - In-house|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Legal Counsel - Property
This leading telecoms company are going through an exciting period of change and are seeking a Legal Counsel who has a background within the Property area
You will provide property legal and dispute resolution support to property teams across a variety of projects in relation to ongoing management of the network for thousands of sites across all property and telecommunications issues.
* Delivering excellent legal solutions on target and to budget ensuring external legal spend is effective and efficient
* Drafting letters seeking to enforce rights and secure consent
* Supporting and facilitating project activities on all sites
* Managing and advising upon legal disputes/issues
* Advising the property teams and agents on queries and analysing the legal rights
* Advising the business on general litigation/property/telecoms issues and general estate management queries
* Working closely with the property teams to support their business requirements
You must have a relevant legal qualification and experience with disputes/litigation/property.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.