|Job Title:||Legal Counsel (Property Disputes)|
|Contact Name:||Chris Small|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Legal Counsel (Property Dispute)
Exciting contract opportunity available for an experienced Property Legal Counsel working with a leading Telecoms organisation. The role will be responsible for supporting the estate management and implementation of property and planning strategies and to ensure partners & suppliers adhere to agreed guidelines when undertaking work or upgrades on the network property estate.
The Legal Counsel (Code Activities) will assist in ensuring that site upgrade activities, lease renewals and NTQ replacements are delivered to shareholder requirements under the terms of the revised ECC.
The role holder will be responsible for advising on:
- The provisions of the Digital Economy Act 2017, new ECC and Code of Practice
- How those provisions interplay with the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Strategies for securing occupation and rights effectively using contractual and statutory means
- Managing disputes and enforcement of rights through the court process
- Leading on property disputes and managing external counsel
- Additional legal support as required by the inhouse and shareholder legal teams
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
5-10 year PQE in property law, landlord and tenant issues and or in the telecommunications sector; and
Property disputes experience
Membership of the Law Society of England and Wales or the Bar Council.
Extensive knowledge of Property Law (Including the Landlord and Tenant act 1954)
Demonstrable experience in Business Process and Transformation change
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.