Legal Counsel (Commercial Property & Real Estate)
An exciting new opportunity has arisen working in-house for a medium sized company in Reading town centre as a Legal Counsel within their Commercial Property & Real Estate Team. This position would suit a qualified Solicitor / Legal Executive (with commercial or real estate litigation experience) who is looking to move in-house or someone from a commercial background interested in moving into property law.
As Legal Counsel you will support a large property team in all aspects of commercial property, real estate and lease negotiations. Some knowledge and experience working within property law would be beneficial along with willingness to learn and a confident communication style.
We are looking for someone to support the team, provide advice on legal disputes, able to handle large caseloads, able to adapt quickly to a busy and changing environment, has involvement in dispute resolution/litigation, and experience in checking contracts. In return my client will offer you the opportunity to grow and develop within a corporate legal team and further your knowledge in commercial real estate and property law.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualified legal professional
- Ability to handle large workloads and adapt to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with both legal and non-legal teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to think commercially
- Experience working within Commercial or real estate litigation, in house legal team, real estate or telecommunications or utilities (as a Solicitor or Legal Executive)
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your application on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.