|Job Title:||Legal Counsel - Commercial|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Commercial Legal Counsel
We are looking for a great Commercial Legal Counsel to join our client's expanding Head Office Team, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team of Legal Counsel's who get involved with a wide variety of commercial deals at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art 5-star Offices, flexible working with collaborative IT are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work… what more could you want?
What will you be doing:
- Advising on the shape, structure and set up of commercial / procurement contracts
- Advising on, drafting and negotiating the necessary documentation
- Collaborating closely with internal clients and members of the shareholder legal teams to get contracts closed, including where needed, with the relevant shareholder approvals
- Working closely with internal clients and stakeholders to ensure timely updates, escalations of issues and identification of risks to relevant business, legal and executive leads
- Engaging with suppliers
- Managing external counsel, both in terms of managing resources and quality assuring outputs
- Providing trusted and proactive legal expertise, both verbally and in writing, which is pragmatic rather than purist
- Demonstrating skilled, confident, hands-on contractual drafting and negotiation
What we are looking for:
- PQE experience with commercial and technology law in a major law firm or Technology based company
- Experience in large scale Outsourcing Projects IT and/or Telecoms would be an advantage
So if you relish the prospect of owning your career development in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.