|Job Title:||Legal Counsel - Commercial|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Commercial Legal Counsel
Fixed term contract - 18 months - 2 years
We are looking for a great Commercial Legal Counsel to join our client's expanding Head Office Team, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team of Legal Counsel's who get involved with a wide variety of commercial deals at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art 5-star Offices, flexible working with collaborative IT are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work… what more could you want?
What will you be doing:
- Leading commercial negotiations surrounding IT and Network Services
- Managing external counsel and quality assuring their work;
- Drafting, negotiating reviewing and advising and its Shareholders on commercial, procurement and outsourcing contracts including NDA's, variation agreements, consultancy agreements, etc
- The Commercial Legal Counsel will ensure commercial contracts have a balanced risk profile for us and the Shareholders and, where appropriate, to report/codify areas where such risk profile is not favourable.
- Advising the business as necessary to ensure on-going compliance with its contractual obligations and effective risk management;
- Dealing with and advising on software licences, the scope of those licences and related support services;
- Assisting with and supporting pre-contract negotiations, RFPs etc;
- Reporting to and liaising with Shareholders;
- Drafting and advising on Board Resolutions and corporate governance;
- Managing and advising on contractual disputes;
- Managing and advising on contractual exit obligations and supporting any exit negotiations;
- Supporting the Business on management of third party suppliers including providing advice on current contractual obligations etc
What we are looking for:
- PQE experience with commercial and technology law in a major law firm or Technology based company
- Experience in large scale Outsourcing Projects IT and/or Telecoms would be an advantage
So if you relish the prospect of owning your career development in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.