|Job Title:||Legal Assistant/Junior Lawyer/Paralegal|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Legal Assistant / Paralegal
3 months rolling - will likely roll on for a while
This leading telecoms company in Reading are seeking a Legal Assistant/Paralegal to join their growing legal team.
Reporting in to the Head of Legal, you will support the existing legal team with a variety of duties.
- Responsible for overall support to the in-house legal and compliance teams, working closely with other lawyers and compliance professionals
- Researching cases and legal/compliance information
- Drafting and preparing some basic legal documents
- Drafting and preparing reports, correspondence and letters
- Drafting training materials
- Preparing know how updates to the in-house legal and compliance teams
- Reviewing/drafting business policies and process documents, specifically in relation to compliance topics
- Liaising with contacts and stakeholders within the business as necessary
- Interfacing with selected external lawyers as required
- Participating in European-wide or Global-wide initiatives as required
- Provide overall admin and secretarial support to the in-house legal and compliance teams as required
- Relevant experience in either private practice or in-house desirable.
- Prior employment law experience desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- LPC (or equivalent) qualification required.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to Kerry.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.