Our client are looking for a legal administrator for their expanding Head Office Team, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art offices and flexible working with collaborative digital systems are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work.
The in-house legal team provides commercially focused and efficient legal solutions together with risk management support across all areas of the business from property to procurement. The team are responsible for a range of activities including:
- Delivering robust and legally sound contracts while ensuring effective contract management;
- Governance across all disciplines;
- Dispute resolution and management; and
- Supporting the property team on all aspects of property acquisition, disposal and estate management.
The legal Administrator will support the team in:
- Document signing and tracking of signature through to completion
- Raising and receipting of Purchase Orders
- NTQ Receipt logging assessment and instruction to external solicitors
- Legal inbox triage handling and allocation (management of lower level matters)
- Litigation reporting and dashboard
- Site Access Support (access letters, interpretation of rights, difficult SP access request management)
- Issuing of NDA templates and logging of signed NDAs
- Uploading documents to SiteNet or Wax Digital
- Location and tracing missing documents
- Escrow Requests for Payment
- Receiving reviewing and assessing post and allocating or dealing (triage and management)
- Assessment of compulsory purchase notices
- Land Registry Searches
- Taking notes and actions at team meetings
The successful Legal Administrator will have:
- Excellent word processing skills including microsoft excel / outlook / powerpoint and word
- Ability to handle large workloads and to adapt and learn new skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organised and efficient
To apply for the Legal Administrator role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.