Learning Design Specialist
3 Month initial contract
I am currently recruiting for a Learning Design Specialist on behalf of a leading organisation in Maidenhead town centre. We are looking for a learning / e-learning digital designer to design both on-line training and class room based training, please note, this is not a training delivery role.
As Learning Design Specialist you will be responsible for updating and taking on new initiatives or regulatory requirements and designing/updating courses to be held either digitally or class room based. You will consult with business owners to understand what needs to be achieved and how it can best be delivered before putting together the design.
The training you will be designing will be for a wide range of areas across the business, from compliance to customer service training. You will need to identify, design, develop and implement solutions that increase the capabilities of employees across the business.
- Must have experience in designing digital and class room based learning
- Have worked in a Learning design position within a fast paced corporate company (with a consumer focus) or a Consultancy background
- Experience of using Articulate 360 e-learning software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to be able to gather requirements
- Video editing would be advantageous but not essential
If you are interested in this position and have previous experience within this area please get in contact either by submitting your CV on line or emailing direct to Salome.maybanks@ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.