|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will have API and Data analytics experience, and will have worked within an Agile environment.
- Experience of working for large complex organisations
- Knowledge of HTML5, SQL, Skype for Business, Azure including Cognitive API and PaaS
- Desirable: Apigee (or other API Mgt technologies), RESTful, SOAP, XML, JSON, Microsoft Azure, Python, ServiceNow (Admin and dev), Skype for Business UCWA Connector Service, Signal R (web sockets), Integration solutions and technologies, IaaS/PaaS builds, Security best practice (SSL encryption, certs, XSS), NLP (Natural Language Processing), Scripting (Powershell, bash), Linux (RHEL/Centos), Windows, IaaS, PaaS, Azure App Services, Authentication technologies, Mobile Application Development, ChatBot Frameworks, Cognitive Services / API (AI / Machine Learning, Translation, Sentiment Analysis, speech recognition, search and indexing).
- Assist in developing software configuration standards and collaborate with management to develop recommendations concerning product life cycle and replacement
- Scheduling maintenance, repair activities including planning, configuration, implementation, testing and documentation of results
- Attend and contribute at team scrum meetings and any other agile reviews
- Ensure that Jira tasks are kept updated with comments, progress and expected release
- Communicate any blockers or issues with delivering to the scheduled and agreed release
- Ownership of development tasks
- Application and integration Feature development releases, bug fix patches and troubleshoot code level problems
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Lead SAP Integration Architect/Consultant - SAP PI/PO & S4 Hana
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Senior DevOps Engineer - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Electrical Project Manager - Security Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Competitive Salary
First Line Support / Support Analyst- On-going Long Term role
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum