|Job Title:||Lead ServiceNow Developer (Java, .Net, Jelly)|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Lead ServiceNow Developer (Java, .Net, Jelly) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Solihull, West Midlands or Bracknell, Berkshire or Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The role holder will be responsible for developing ServiceNow services, applications and modules, which satisfy the agreed requirements/stories and acceptance criteria, in collaboration with the Lead Consultant and Engagement Manager, on customer projects.
- Product Development with in-depth knowledge of the ServiceNow Platform, from the technology, development, integration and modules, to design, develop, implement and test modules in line with agreed timelines, budget, costs, quality and development standards.
- Experience of providing integration facilities and provisions logistics on ServiceNow implementation projects, for the required customer integrations.
- Suggest and implement proposals for process improvements within projects, once agreed.
- Use new technologies and methods actively to develop competitive services on customer projects.
- Experience of providing technical documentation on modules / products, following company standards on customer projects.
- ServiceNow, Java Scripting, .NET and Jelly code experience
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator or ServiceNow Implementation Specialist or equivalent
- Development of ServiceNow for customer projects on time, to budget and targeted product costs, in accordance with agreed specifications and standards.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Application Developer - BI / Analytics Reporting
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Salary: Daily Rate
Senior MicroStrategy Specialist Lead
Location: Berkshire, England
Microsoft Collaboration Lead Architect (Skype)
Location: England, England
Salary: Market rates
Lead DevOps Engineer - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Microsoft Unified Communications Lead Architect - Contract
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire