|Job Title:||Lead SAP Master Data Integration Architect/Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Lead SAP Master Data Integration Architect/Consultant is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 12 months rolling contract (to be taken in 6 month stints), to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire with two days remote, home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The Lead SAP Integration Architect provides technical oversight for integration of the solution into Existing/Retained business systems. The role ensures that the system operates seamlessly with these systems in delivery of in scope end to end, business processes.
- Extensive SAP master data/integration related experience
- Has participated in at least two large information transformation engagements
- Experience managing or executing data cleansing, data mapping, and data governance areas, preferably in an SAP environment as well as integration across complex ERP landscapes
- Knowledge/experience of interfacing SAP with legacy systems
- Ability to work with and collaborate with all Teams and Individuals in the Business Teams and the SAP Teams toward developing a best practice data creation, maintenance, governance, quality and efficiencies for the project
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SAP Ariba Upstream Functional Consultant/Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
LEAD INFRASTRUCTURE ARCHITECT
Location: Hampshire, England
Data Centre Qualify Manager
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Salary: competitive salary
Lead Solution Architect (OT/Operational Technology/SCADA)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Strategic Performance Research Lead (Insights)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate