|Job Title:||Lead IT Infrastructure Project Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Lead IT Infrastructure Project Manager (Windows 10, Office 365, Cloud, Azure, Data centre, LAN, WAN) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Birmingham.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have experience of project managing IT infrastructure related projects: Windows 10 Implementations, Office 365 migrations, Cloud, Azure, Data centre migrations, LAN/WAN etc.
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent
- Strong client facing experience
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Experience of project managing several projects at any one time
- Ensures that the impact on the Business Line Profit & Loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board
- Manages business and project risks, producing an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the parties
- Accountable for tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
- Delivery of project to time, cost and appropriate quality
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cloud Migration Project Manager
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Senior Project Manager - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
IT Asset Management Support Analyst (Hardware/Software)
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Lead Application Developer - BI / Analytics Reporting
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Salary: Daily Rate