|Job Title:||Lead Integration Architect - SAP - S/4 Hana - Bracknell|
|REF:||FJS- SAP - S/4 Hana_1554823804|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Lead Integration Architect - SAP - S/4 Hana - Bracknell
My client is looking for a Lead Technical Architect who specialises in SAP (S/4 Hana essential), MDG and PI/PO with excellent Integration experience to work on a long term contract for one of the worlds largest IT service providers.
The Lead Integration Architect will provide technical oversight for integration of a key solution into Existing/Retained business systems. The role ensures that the clients system operates seamlessly with new systems in delivery of in scope end to end business processes.
Your further responsibilities will include:
- Define Integration Strategy and design principles for One ERP Integration landscape
- Responsible for the Technical delivery of the new interfaces and overall quality
- Owning the technical design of SAP PO to Legacy system interfaces for assigned work streams, ensuring delivery to required quality
- Running workshops to facilitate the design and delivery of the above
- Work closely with Business Analysts/Functional Consultants to translate complex business specs into technical specs
- Review and approval of technical integration solutions and associated documentation
You will ideally have the following skillset:
- Demonstrate minimum 5 years experience operating as a SAP PI/PO Senior Integration Consultant.
- Provide evidence of at least 3 full life cycle implementations in ABAP (At least one in S4 HANA) and 3 full life cycle implementation in SAP PI/PO.
- Extensive Integration architecture experience in SAP XI/PI/PO, full life cycle implementation in SAP XI/PI/PO (7.31 onwards).
- Extensive knowledge in ABAP developments around various processes/functionalities with knowledge in the area of SD/SCM/Procurement/Services and Warranty.
- Excellent programming skill and well versed with S4 coding standard/methods
- Must have extensive experience of working in various SAP specific integration technologies (ABAP Proxy, BAP/RFC/IDOC/ Web Services/ IDOC enhancements)
- Experience in Enhancement Framework, Object Oriented programming within SAP
- Ability to conduct workshops
- Ability to work closely with Business Analysts/functional consultants to translate complex business specs into technical specs
- Ability to lead a design/development team and provide guidance to team member
- Excellent verbal/written communication skill
- Any experience on SAP AIF and Webmethods would be added advantage
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
LEAD INFRASTRUCTURE ARCHITECT
Location: Hampshire, England
Lead Solution Architect (OT/Operational Technology/SCADA)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Lead Architect - Smart Meter Programme (SCADA)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
SAP Ariba Upstream Functional Consultant/Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Network Security Architect
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Competitive daily rate