|Job Title:||Lead Infrastructure Architect - SC Cleared|
|REF:||MT - FJS FixInfAr_1537215248|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Lead Infrastructure Architect - SC Cleared
Our client a global IT Services company require a Lead Infrastructure Architect based out of Corsham. Role description includes, but not limited to:
- Be the infrastructure architecture SME for the data centre development activity.
- Take responsibility for the maintenance of the old infrastructure architecture and its successor infrastructure architecture.
- Provide technical leadership to the infrastructure engineers.
- Deliver the design for, and oversee the implementation of, the future capability.
- Attend (in person) and actively participate in the fortnightly Design Review Meeting.
- Actively participate in the Change Advisory Board (CAB) and Emergency CAB (ECAB).
- Engage and actively collaborate as part of the customer's technical team;
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Private Cloud
- Design experience including HLD, LLD
- Working in an Agile, collaborative environment
- Back up Tech, e.g. Veeam
Desirable Skills Required:
- Hadoop/Big Data
- Digital technologies - APIs, containerisation, automation
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require SC clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Solution Architect (Bid/Pre-Sales)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + bonus + car allowance
Lead Security Architect
Location: London, England
Salary: Daily Rate
Application Architect - Java
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Salary: Up to €489 per day
Senior Transition Manager - Mobile Telecoms Infrastructure
Location: Berkshire, England
SCCM Consultant / Architect (Cloud)
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: Daily Rate