|Job Title:||Lead Azure Technical Cloud Architect - Azure - Bracknell|
|REF:||FJS- 1Azure 190003YA_1553014339|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Lead Azure Cloud Architect- Azure - Bracknell
Are you an experienced Azure Cloud Architect who has lead the delivery of Azure migrations within large enterprise environments? If so then please apply to a brand new long term contract opportunity based in Bracknell.
You will be a senior member of the team responsible for leading the datacentre stream and taking the technical lead of the migration to Microsoft Azure. Your track record and experience of both traditional infrastructure and Azure, will enable you to smoothly transform client environment to cloud in order to achieve their business goals.
Your leadership skills will enable you to coach members of the team, drive solutions forward, and be able to take a pragmatic approach to ensure success in challenging environments. You will have excellent stakeholder management skills, strong commercial awareness and be comfortable working closely with clients. You have the skills to easily translate complex technical topics to match the audience.
In this role you will be:
- Technical lead for the data centre stream
- Reporting to the Solution Owner
- Architecting Microsoft Azure solution in a hybrid environment
- Taking responsibility for the end-to-end technical infrastructure solution - pulling the required components together
- Providing expert Azure technical consultancy and advice to project team
- Creating cloud migration designs and migrating client environments
- Leading and working with engineering teams to deploy and test the cloud infrastructure hosting environment and associated services (SCOM, Storage, DR etc).
- Working closely with other work streams to ensure a joined up solution (security, networks, end user computer)
- Participating in client workshops and working as part of joint client teams
- Leading client workshops and client interactions, being the single point of contact into the client for data centre, cloud and migration architecture
- Documenting technical solutions and reviewing component design.
The ideal architect will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience leading technical solutions from design through to successful delivery
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure key services and capabilities (IaaS focused)
- Track record of successful Azure cloud migration design and implementation
- Experience translating onsite architectures into cloud based solutions
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
QA Implementation Lead
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
OSS TRANSFORMATION LEAD - (DELIVERY & ASSURANCE)
Location: Berkshire, England
Network Architect - Milton Keynes - Contract
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Senior Audio Visual (AV) Technical Support Engineer
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Lead Internal Communications Manager (Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate