|Job Title:||Lead AWS Architect/Consultant (Amazon Web Services)|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Lead AWS Architect/Consultant (Amazon Web Services) is urgently required by our Global IT Services client for a rolling 3-month contract to be based in Leeds. This role operates as a Cloud Infrastructure Architect (AWS) and will be accountable for the design and delivery of cloud (AWS) infrastructure components in line with the Strategy Cloud and aligned to the strategic cloud design.
Accountable for defining, documenting and maintaining Global Cloud Infrastructure Services and Roadmap for one or more projects in accordance to business needs, IT Enterprise Architecture guidance, cost and quality effectiveness and latest innovations in IT.
Responsible for delivering the appropriate technology solutions across cloud Infrastructure platforms and to contribute to the delivery of the Group IT Strategy.
You will be accountable for:
- Designing and implementing stable and highly available cloud Infrastructure for Home Credit business. The scope covers:
- Public Cloud (AWS) Infrastructure management (IaaS, PaaS)
- Serverless solutions
- Operating Systems on the VMs
- Backup, archiving, restore of company data/systems management
- Network management
- Databases management
- Automation of IaaS/PaaS deployments
- Scripting of the Cloud Infrastructure components deployment
- Ensuring business acceptable service standards and SLAs/availability measures are in place for cloud Infrastructure
- Working closely with the software development teams delivering software solutions into a, predominately serverless, cloud environment
- Working closely with the SDMs from IT Operations to ensure adequate ITIL processes are implemented in managed cloud Infrastructure
- Ensuring solution design consider appropriate proactive infrastructure capacity management
- Verification and impact assessments of cloud Infrastructure change requests
- Ensuring performance of the cloud infrastructure and its monitoring and reporting
- Cooperating with other leaders to deliver agreed goals and roadmap which support the overall business
- Cooperate with other Infrastructure Architects and Delivery Managers to deliver agreed goals and roadmaps
- Deliver the appropriate technology solutions in a variety of cloud infrastructure technology areas
- Ensure delivery in line with the infrastructure strategy and roadmap.
- Provides expert advice and consultation on the cloud infrastructure implementation and support
- Work with third party suppliers and products, as well as in-country IT to identify and deliver appropriate IT Infrastructure technologies and solutions.
- Collaborate with other IT infrastructure teams and functions to provide technical solutions for infrastructure disaster recovery
- Participate on the relevant IT governance bodies where relevant
- Assists with and respond to relevant internal and external audits
- Analyse risk related to cloud infrastructure components and provide mitigation's for them
This is a very urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Java Developer
Location: Hampshire, England
Lead Java Developer
Location: Hook, Hampshire
Lead SAP Security Authorisation Architect/Consultant (IDM/GRC)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Lead Infrastructure Architect - SC Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
DevOps Lead Engineer - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire