Lead Architect - Network - Cisco / Juniper - Solihull - 6 month contract
Lead Network Architect role requiring excellent customer facing skills with a background in HLD for Cisco and Juniper solutions. This will be a long term contract opportunity based in Solihull for one of the worlds leading IT solution providers.
You will ideally have the following abilities:
- Strong background in Cisco/ Juniper solutions.
- Ability to provide tangible feedback from customers and/or sales that major technical project definitions have influenced investment decisions.
- Regularly have technical strategies, architectures and proposals, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant Business Approval review, without any requirement for significant proposal changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex solution developments, incorporating strategic level risks and remedies and manages a large design team to achieve documented handover criteria.
- Can evidence a leading role in the development of new offerings.
- Documented feedback, from customers and/or sales, that IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of the customers' business have been developed as a result of working with the customer to understand their business strategy.
- Authors high level design documents for major solutions, managing design requirements and implementation teams and maintains an audit trail for an effective design control process.
- Delivers presentations and "white papers" on the impact of emerging technologies to senior customer and client business representatives.
- Any experience with VMware or virtualised technology would be desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in making an application please contact Patrick McNamara on 0117 9087000 or send an up to date version of your CV in response to this advert.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.