|Job Title:||Lead Architect EM Tooling *SC Cleared|
|REF:||FJS - 01 - LAE_1535041907|
|Contact Name:||John Anakwenze|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Great opportunity open for a Lead Architect with strong experience in SCSM and Scorch as well as the Cireson Asset Management piece and connection to ServiceNow using Kelverion, to come and join a multi - national successful IT compnay based in Basingstoke, Berkshire. 6 month initial contract with competitive rates on offer.
The role holder may manage a small/medium design team. Responsible for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
*Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Customer Solution Architect [CSA] for large, complex solutions.
* Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
* Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or Project Manager.
* Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
* Tangible recognition from customers and sales of being a major influence in the customer choosing the client.
* Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions or significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
* Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
* An experienced technical leader with a track record of successfully leading teams of technicians in a matrix organisation to a successful outcome.
* Strong experience in SCSM and SCORCH as well as the Cireson Asset Management piece and connection to ServiceNow using Kelverion
* High level experience in the following technologies (or solid experience of 2012 and the ability to familiarise themselves quickly with new versions):
- SCOM 2016
- SCCM 2016
- SCVMM 2016
- SCO 2016
- Kelverion integration suite
* Extensive experience in PowerShell, in particular in the automation of Enterprise management tooling server builds and their configuration.
* Detailed experience of technology design and implementation policies and practices.
* A good understanding and experience of the full development and implementation lifecycle, including Integration, Test and Validation.
* The Enterprise management tooling SME must have:
- Good verbal communication skills
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
- Detailed experience of technology design and implementation policies and practices
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Infrastructure Architect - SC Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
*SC Cleared DevOps
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior Project Manager - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Cisco Deployment Engineer - Cisco - Derry - SC Cleared
Location: Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
*SC Cleared .NET C# Developer - Permanent - West London
Location: West London, London