Knowledge Manager / Technical Writer
Based near Bath
We have a great permanent opportunity for a proven Knowledge Manager eager to work for a tech giant that has it's people at the core.
My client is looking for a Knowledge Manager to enhance the existing team. You should have a proven background in Knowledge Management or Technical Writing/Administration. You should be hands on with Technical Writing/Content Writing, and understand Knowledge management practices and processes.
The role will offer you a new challenge and involve:
- Responsibility for the co-ordination of Knowledge Management Services at designated location
- Developing and implementing Knowledge Management Processes and supporting the development of the Knowledge Management System capable of supporting deployed users
- Raising awareness of and educating personnel about the Knowledge Management Processes and its importance
- Develop processes and procedures to support
- Knowledge transfer to the Authority as part of the Knowledge Transfer Service; and information management to enable collaborative working and supporting the development of First Time Fix and Work Arounds for Incidents, Problems and Defects
- Management of Knowledge Articles, which may include creating, reviewing and retiring Knowledge Articles; where appropriate, managing and maintaining the Authority's Knowledgebase Repositories;
- Providing Knowledge Articles and Known Error Records related to the Services to the Authority's Knowledge Management System for any purpose as required by the Authority from time to time.
- Ensuring all Knowledge Articles provided are written by a suitably qualified and experienced expertise in the subject matter of the Knowledge Article, to the required standards
The successful candidate will require Security clearance for this role but candidates without this that are willing to undergo clearance will be considered.
If you would like to be considered, please apply for this role here, or apply via sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.