Junior C# Software Developer opportunity for an assignment with a global ICT Solutions Provider, to build and implement functional applications.
These applications will vary from Desktop Applications to ASP Web Applications/Web API's. Your goal will be to build efficient systems that serve user needs along with maintaining existing systems. The successful candidate must be willing to build upon their own development/technical knowledge to ensure the latest practices are implemented where possible.
6 month rolling contract, to start immediately
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Communicate and build specifications based on customer requirements.
- Provide professional levels of support to end users.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Source Control
- Minimum 2 years' experience designing/building software to a professional standard.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- R Statistical Packages
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.