|Job Title:||Junior/Assistant Project Manager (Data Centres/Datacentres)|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Assistant Project Manager/Junior Project Manager (Data Centres/Datacentres) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will have experience working as an Assistance/Junior Project Manager with specialist experience support Data centre related projects.
- Support the Data Centre project management team in the management of project activities for which they are responsible
- Work as part of a project team, assisting to deliver projects to time, cost and quality through various phases in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Monitor and report programme and progress status in accordance with project reporting systems and guidelines.
- Manage implementation of the Datacentre communications plan to deliver timely project communications
- Support Project Team with Go Live activities manage issues arising from this.
- Support project team with RAID management issues (risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies), including updating status on this.
- Coordinate planning / team meeting as necessary
- Assist with producing purchase orders, managing change requests and project artefacts, in addition to gathering quotes and engaging with external vendors for supply of services.
- Experience in successfully delivering Telecoms/Technology projects
- Knowledge of APMP or PRINCE2 principles
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Successful record of project budget management and ability to understand and interpret commercial and financial landscapes (budgets, forecasts, actual status).
- Develop and integrate, effective support systems to enable the Project Manager to manage and control change.
- Track project deliverables and tasks via project plan dates, and review with team during weekly status meetings.
- Produce project progress status reports. Weekly/each period.
- Provide project management support to the project management team through the design, delivery & migration phases of the project.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Project Manager - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Project / Programme Planner (Telco, Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
Location: London, England
Service/Infrastructure Delivery Manager (Telecoms)
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
VENDOR MANAGER - CONTRACT & COMMERCIAL TELECOMS
Location: Reading, Berkshire