This is an exciting opportunity for a QA Analyst to be immersed in a fast-paced and fun, digitally-focused environment. Working as the only QA across two microteams, the successful candidate will be responsible for testing new releases across all digital platforms - mobile, tablet and web.
You'll work closely with Product Owners and developers to define user stories and requirements, having active input to ensure they're testable and deliver real business or customer benefit. Responsible for creating your own test plans and test cases, you'll work with the support of your microteams to complete testing on time and to the appropriate standard.
To succeed in this role you'll need to be a dynamic and flexible individual that embraces being a key member of the team. We're looking for people that will constantly question and look for opportunities to improve quality - people that aren't afraid to be an advocate for quality and will push-back when they feel standards aren't being met.
Day-to-day activities and responsibilities of the role include:
- Reviewing all forms of project documentation including Business Requirements Specifications documents, technical briefs, designs and wireframes
- Work with Product Owners to define acceptance criteria and produce test plans
- Review acceptance criteria with scrum teams, Product Owners, developers, Site Builders and interact with Project Managers and Test Environment Managers
- Provide updates on testing progress or other activities to the QA Manager and other teams
- Analyse and investigate issues found in testing and work to resolve these with the relevant people (other testers, Product Owners, environment teams, developers and Site Builders)
- Work closely with other functions within the Online team such as design, user experience, developers, operational support and teams outside the online team such as marketing and campaign teams
- Carry out test execution using predominantly UAT testing techniques but also static, integration and system testing methods
If you are open to a new role at this time, please APPLY now or get in touch with Christopher Casey at Project People today.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.