|Job Title:||Junior QA Analyst|
|Salary:||Contract day rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Junior QA Analyst
6 Month Contract
Junior QA Analyst - Fantastic opportunity to work within the Quality Assurance team within a leading B2C company based in Maidenhead. You will be immersed in a fast-paced and fun, digitally focused environment, responsible for quality assurance and manual testing of new releases across all the digital platforms - mobile, web and tablet!
As Junior QA Analyst you will be joining a fun hard working team, we are looking for someone who is dynamic and flexible and wanting to take their next steps as a QA Analyst! We are looking for someone who has some experience in a QA role, within a B2C environment (retail or e-commerce) testing across digital platforms. You will carry out test execution using UAT testing techniques but also static, integration and system testing methods
- Innovative & passionate about testing
- Ability to tackle issues logically
- Previous experience working in a fast paced digital environment as a QA Analyst
- Experience gained in a B2C environment (retail or e-commerce)
- UAT and front end testing experience with particular focus on 'look and feel'
- Fast-paced, innovative Telecoms company
- Agile working environment
- Fun working environment, where you will be a part of a highly creative, forward-thinking digital team
If you are interested in this contract opportunity please submit your application on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.