We are working with a Berkshire based forward thinking innovative company, who are looking for a Junior Programme Coordinator to work within their technology office.
You will will be working within a cross functional team and foster strong relationships across finance, technical, operational, and marketing. You will have the ability to to establish and develop efficient ways of working across the programme/project portfolio.
- Programme Managers and Project Managers with the business governance frameworks and other processes to ensure compliance.
Ensure the quality of project submissions for approval to ensure alignment with the organisation's governance processes and quality requirements.
Support the recording of assets that are delivered as part of projects and to ensure alignment to our Asset creation process.
Support data quality in our project management tools to ensure accuracy of reports and management information.
Create reports for the portfolio, as directed by the Senior Programme Coordinator, mainly concentrating on delivery to timescales, budget, and actual spend
Supporting the technical governance process within CTO, working closely with the project and technical teams to drive projects through the governance process; as well as supporting associated processes for early assessment and estimates
Supporting the team with rolling out any new processes; providing administration assistance where necessary
- Responsible for producing PowerPoint presentations where required, and delivering out key communications to the team when required
- Work with the coordination team and assurance teams to understand the requirements and quality standards for project documentation. Communicate this information back to the project team, and assist with any administrative support where required
- Use judgement to manage current issues and knowledge to respond to queries; take ownership of enquiries where possible, and ensure other issues are referred to the appropriate person in a timely fashion.
- You will have Programme/Project support or, PMO support experience within a fast paced medium to large company.
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders cross functionally.
- Excellent relationship, influencing and all round communication skills.
- Analytical and reporting skills. Experience of analysing budgets, spend and resource usage.
- Knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Additionally knowledge of MS Project would be an advantage
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results driven with a persuasive personality
- Exceptional organisation skills with an ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload.
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to introduce and manage procedures into a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Excellent time management and self-organisation skills with the ability to work effectively to tight timescales and under pressure/stressful situations.
- A quality driven approach consistently aiming for high standards
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Competitive Salary
Dependency Project Manager
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Infrastructure Project Manager (DataCentre/ Storage)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
IT System Admin
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Network Architect - Solihull or Manchester - SC Cleared
Location: Solihull, West Midlands