Junior Problem Manager:
We are a unique global telecommunications organisation working with the industries top talent in an innovative, fast paced, exciting and highly rewarding environment. We lead from the front and empower our people to achieve their career goals. As part of our continued growth we have an exciting opportunity for a driven Junior Business Analyst.
The Problem Manager contributes to delivering the Operations outcomes of:
- Predicting and preventing negative impacts on the network
- Providing insight on supplier performance in problem management and challenging where appropriate.
- Identifying areas for continuous service improvement
The activities that deliver this are:
- Responsible for signing off workarounds to problems suggested by the supplier.
- Where required, responsible for resolving problems
- Responsible for reviewing major problems report provided by suppliers.
- Responsible for identifying risks to the network.
- Responsible for maintaining supplier and shareholder relationships in the areas they work on where appropriate.
- Ensuring Managed Service Provider (MSP) deliverables and outcomes are aligned to shareholder expections
- Development of skills and environment to stay relevant to shareholder expectations
- Apportioning time to most important priorities internally and for shareholders whilst also working efficiently with the MSP to ensure there are no barriers to success
- To move Service Operations from a Network transactional function to a Customer Centric led function
Key Attributes Required:
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer Centric Service Operations Problem Management role
- Good understanding of problem management functions
- ITIL (or equivalent) Problem management education
- Formal communications qualification
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Confident leadership style
- Knowledgeable of mobile infrastructure
- Stay calm under pressure
- Good at prioritising
- Matrix management experience
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.