Job title: Network Architect
My client is looking for a (junior) network architect to work on an interesting project! If you're an experienced network engineer with HLD and LLD experience looking to for career progression, apply for this role!
- Support the production of Impact Assessments, the production of network designs/network configurations and providing technical guidance to implementation engineers.
- Provide day to day support to the Programme and Project Managers to deliver the required network designs within all Transition and Migration Work Packages.
- Support the Lead Architect/deputy CTO in defining designs in line with requirements.
- Take ownership of HLD/LLD components for specific key areas i.e. DNSIP, Wireless, NTP, Data Centre LAN, LAN Migration.
- Ensure the designs produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
- Provide input into reports ,when required, to the customer and Lead Network Architect
- Liaise with other Network Architects to ensure that the designs produced by DNS Network Architects are conformant with those produced as part of the WAN solution.
- Liaise with and assist with managing 3rd parties and their technical deliverables
- Provide impact assessment on customer and internal Change Requests
- SC clearance is required as a minimum due to the nature of the work.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of working in an MOD or Customer Facing environment
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.