Junior .Net Developer - MVC / HTML / CSS / Test / Database
Recruiting immediately and on a permanent basis for a Junior .net Developer based in Witney, Oxfordshire.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic developer to join the Technology team, working with our client on their in-house suite of web and desktop based applications. Their internal bespoke system integrates into the core sales, reservations, operations, marketing, commercial and financial aspects of our business and operates over multiple offices based in the UK and US.
The right person would ideally have commercial experience within a technical or IT based role or a relevant degree. Full training and support will be provided within this role along with long term career advancement opportunities.
- Development experience within the .Net framework
- Understanding of databases and basic query tools
- MVC, HTML and CSS will be highly desirable
- Analyse, design and code applications as per agreed technical specifications
- Deliver quality work to set estimates / time frames
- Participation in providing accurate estimates and effort of work
- Carry out 1st level testing to ensure new changes are working as expected
- The ability to produce and input into technical documentation for all project work and existing systems
- Assist the internal support teams in investigating escalated issues
- Self-management of general day-to-day work
In order to apply to the opportunity, please do send your CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.