Junior Marketing Project Manager (B2C, Telecoms)
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently seeking a Junior Marketing Project Manager to join their WEU Marketing team on a contract basis.
- Lead the delivery of cross-functional marketing project
- Align the organization objectives, deliverables, timelines, key milestones)
- Owner of the project management framework (regular reviews, alerts, risks, corrective actions, reporting, dashboards, management of the project team)
- Responsible for special projects handed over by WEU CMO
- Builds strong relationships with WEU/ local senior managers to get buy-in and achieve the agreed target. Recognizes problems; uses logic and analysis to identify the strengths and weaknesses of different approaches.
- At least 3 years of marketing experience in Telecommunication or IT industries.
- Sound record in Retail/MVNO marketing;
- Experience in leading and coordinating teams and/or agencies
- Familiar or experienced with product GTM program;
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication and coordination capability;
- Formal marketing education essential
- Experienced presenter & public speaker with sound record of inspiring teams, customers, agencies
- Team spirit champion with a passion for challenging projects.
- Comfortable in matrix and dynamic environment/unclear environment
Due to the high level of applications, only candidates with the relevant level and industry background will be contacted for this role.
If you would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV via the application button.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.