Junior IT Support Analyst - Permanent - Witney, Oxfordshire.
A specialist travel company is currently searching for a Junior IT Support Analyst to join their team in Witney, Oxfordshire on a permanent basis.
Provide effective and efficient 1st line support to internal customers, and to support the IT Support Team Leader.
- 1st line support to internal customers covering a range of technologies used by the company
- PC level hardware and software support
- PC builds, asset management, imaging, software installation
- New user/promotions/changers/leavers account processing
- Ensuring printers are working, running maintenance where necessary, and keeping the third party printer support informed of any issues
- Follows company processes and actively contributes to the knowledge base resources for both IT use and for internal customers
- Participating in the on call rota as required
- Escalating any issues promptly and efficiently as required
- This role may require some after-hours work
- Must be prepared to work in different offices, including overseas, as and when needed
- Heavy lifting may be required
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in an IT related discipline e.g. BSc Computer Science
- Experience in a support role would be beneficial
- Experience with 1st line support
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office
- Active Directory
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.