Junior IT Support Analyst (1st Line) - Permanent - Witney
We are recruiting immediately and on a permanent basis, for a fantastic client around 10 miles west of Oxford, who require a Junior IT Support Analyst.
Key circumstances around the role:
- Due to the location of our client, candidates must be able to drive, as there are no public transport links locally
- This role may require some after-hours work
- Must be prepared to work in different offices, including overseas, as and when needed
- Heavy lifting may be required
- 1st line support to internal customers covering a range of technologies
- PC level hardware and software support
- PC builds, asset management, imaging, software installation
- New user/promotions/changers/leavers account processing
- Ensuring printers are working, running maintenance where necessary, and keeping the third party printer support informed of any issues
- Participating in the on call rota as required
- Escalating any issues promptly and efficiently as required
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in an IT related discipline e.g. BSc Computer Science
- Effective communication with internal clients and third party vendors.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and adhere to SLAs
- Capable of working under pressure
- Excellent time management
- Self-motivating and flexible to working as part of a team and independently
- Experience with 1st line support.
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office
- Active directory
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.