An opportunity to join a fast growing brand in Oxfordshire as a Junior IT Support Analyst on a permanent basis. The purpose of this position is to provide 1st line support to internal customers as well as supporting the IT Team Leader.
- Provide first line support to internal customers covering a range of technologies used.
- PC level hardware and software support.
- PC builds, asset management, imaging, software installation.
- New user/promotions/changers/leavers account processing.
- Ensuring printers are working, running maintenance where necessary and keeping the third party printer support informed of any issues.
- Follow internal processes and actively contribute to the knowledgebase resources for both IT use and internal customer use.
- Participate on the on call rota as required.
- Escalate any issues promptly and efficiently.
- Flexibility- this role may require some after-hours work.
- Ability to work in different offices, including overseas.
- Heavy lifting may be required.
- IT educational background.
- Effective communicator.
- Ability to adhere to SLA's.
- Excellent time management.
- Self motivated.
- Experience with 1st line support
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems,
- Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Active directory.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.