Junior IT Procurement Lead
Competitive Salary DOE
Based in Berkshire
Currently seeking a talented Procurement Lead to join one of our industry leading clients. You will be responsible for functional sourcing management across commodities, specifically around IT equipment, software and service suppliers.
Provide commercial support to our Client's business and project teams to:
- Ensure budgetary compliance
- Negotiate agreements, pricing and identify savings opportunities
- Review statements of works and contract change notes under existing framework agreements, with preferred suppliers
- Minimise commercial risks
Skills and Experience Required:
- This is a junior role and would therefore suit someone who has had 2-3 jobs post graduation
- You will need to demonstrate excellent MS Office Skills - Excel, PowerPoint and especially Word
- From an IT background or someone with IT Category experience
- Telecoms background is not essential but would be a bonus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If you would like to be considered for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com.
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.