Junior HOP Coordinator
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Review daily reporting updates to identify documentation ready for review.
- Download data from sharepoint and review content to ensure that the correct photos have been submitted in line with the scope of the specific project and escalation of any anomalies to the relevant parties.
- Technical review of any RF system testing evidence and escalation of any anomalies to the relevant parties.
- Updating internal databases with the results of the checking process recording any defects identified and claiming milestones as appropriate.
- Liaising with both internal and external teams to ensure both submission and acceptance is completed in line with the agreed customer SLA's.
- Managing multiple work stacks and maintaining the ability to prioritize.
- Ensuring works are completed within the KPI's set out by the project and driving quality in all aspects of the acceptance process.
- Daily reporting to delivery team.
- Weekly reporting to the PMO team.
- Knowledge of Telecommunication industry.
- Experience of working with virtual teams.
- Professional structured approach to completion of tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience of managing multiple sub-contractor relationships.
- Soft skills: Results focused, resilient, resourceful, supportive, open and objective.
- Ability to deliver, work and manage a multi functional team in a challenging, pressurized and fast moving environment.
- Mandarin speaking will be good, but not mandatory
- Prior experience in a Technology led environment.
- Prior experience of technical documentation acceptance.
- Experience of RF systems.
- Experience of working to strict SLA's.
- Knowledge of the technology used in a live RAN network.
- Good MS Outlook & Excel skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.