Junior Finance Analyst
We are looking for a great Junior Finance Analyst to join our client's expanding Head Office Team, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You will be responsible to deliver a trusted Business Partnering relationship with various teams throughout the business and to interface with the key shareholders. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art 5-star Offices, flexible working with collaborative IT are just a few of the perks on offer, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work… what more could you want?
- Producing month end Financial Reporting, with full commentary and analysis for shareholders.
- Supporting monthly variance analysis and management in CAPEX and OPEX.
- Working with the business to ensure costs are captured accurately and on a timely basis.
- Leading the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process.
- Supporting the submission and ongoing management of the 5-year plan for CAPEX and incremental OPEX.
- Regular meetings with the business to ensure spend is as per plan, proactively identifying cost opportunities and risks to plan.
- Supporting the annual review process of spend.
- Developing reporting and unit cost analysis to provide greater insight to shareholders.
- Exposure to senior management and shareholders, leading meetings and responding to queries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provision of timely and valued analysis to better understand the key drivers of the costs and opportunities to reduce costs.
- Ability to adapt outputs quickly to a rapidly changing environment.
Skills & Experience:
- Newly qualified accountant from in house or accountancy firm.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Ability to react with changeable requirements and is used to working within a fast paced environment.
- Strong relationship building with internal senior managers and external customers.
- An individual who is driven, resourceful, a strong communicator, an effective prioritiser and ambitious - willing to learn and wants to grow with the business.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Open to industry background.
So if you relish the prospect of owning your career development in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment please send your CV to Bhavna.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Reward Analyst / Compensation Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive day rate
Finance Architect (SAP Financial Functional Consultant (FI/CO)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Daily Rate