An opportunity to work with a great travel brand in Oxfordshire on an initial 6 month contract, with the potential to go permanent after. Reporting into a Commercial Finance Head, this role will involve the following main responsibilities:
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Team in the production of reporting on enquiries, quotes, conversions, bookings, sales and other KPI's.
- Preparing weekly dashboards ad trading reports.
- Provide modelling and support to the FP&A team to plan for growth, including resourcing for new projects.
- Supporting Commercial Finance in producing reporting for department heads to track performance on KPI's and cost control against agreed budgets/plans.
- Supporting the ongoing development of management information/performance measure systems and data.
- Carrying out reconciliations of financial information between the front end sales system and the accounting system.
- Extracting detailed financial information and KPI's from sales system to ensure early indicators are tracked and monitored.
- Conducting analysis of profitability.
- Format, load and review budgets into finance system.
- Providing support for the five year strategic plan.
- Ad hoc financial reviews and investigations as required.
- Good Excel skills.
- Understanding of IT and data reporting systems.
- High level of accuracy and detail.
- Strong financial and commercial analytical skills.
- Commercial Finance/ FP&A experience preferable.
- Great communication skills.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.