Junior Digital Designer
We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading Telecom Company in Berkshire. Recruit immediately a Junior Digital Designer. This role is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a busy team and willing to start a digital professional career.
The Junior Digital Designer role is a pivotal position within the Digital Design & Content team in Marketing operations with the purpose to deliver creative communications and digital content in order to enable the execution of the marketing strategy.
The role focuses on:
- Supporting the micro teams that sit within the digital function.
- Delivering quality design work / creative thinking that delivers impactful business results.
- Delivering digital creative & output to support channels in meeting their brand and commercial objectives.
As a Digital Designer, you'll demonstrate strong technical creative, but even better communication skills, and an ability to translate needs by bringing all parties together to achieve the desired business outcomes. You should be a self-starter who enjoys working a part of a wider team but is also happy to work on stand-alone projects.
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe CC, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML and MS Office.
- Able to work both independently, and collaboratively within a team.
- Great creative and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High level of creativity and problem solving skills.
- Passion, Enthusiasm and accuracy.
If this opportunity is of an interest to you and would you like to be considered, please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.