Junior Developer (.Net)
An exciting new opportunity for a Junior Developer to join a growing company in Oxfordshire. This role would be ideal for a motivated individual looking to build a career in development as full training and long term opportunities for progression are available.
- Analysed, design and code applications as per agreed technical specifications
- Deliver quality work to set estimates/ time frames
- Participate in providing accurate estimates and effort of work
- Carry out 1st level testing to ensure new changes are working as expected
- Produce and input into technical documentation for all project work and existing systems
- Assist internal support teams in investigating escalated issues
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- Development experience within the .Net framework
- Understanding of databases and basic query tools
- MVC, HTML and CSS experience desirable
- The ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Be driven to achieve the best results possible
You would be joining a friendly, supportive and growing company with offices in beautiful countryside surroundings with benefits including fitness classes, table tennis, Wii and board games, on-site gym.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.